- 2 cups of almond butter
- ½ cup of cannabis coconut oil
- 2 cups of powdered sugar
- 2 cups of vegan chocolate chips
- Parchment paper
- Mix almond butter and cannabis coconut oil in pan on low and mix until it is smooth.
- Start gradually adding the powdered sugar into the mixture and form into a dough. Roll the dough out on the parchment paper.
- Take chunks of the dough and roll them into equal sized balls.
- Place the balls on your parchment paper and refrigerate for 1-2 hours in order for them to harden.
- During the wait, take your vegan chocolate chips and melt them in a pan on low. Do not forget to constantly stir to prevent sticking.
- Finally, coat the hardened chocolate almond butter balls in your vegan chocolate. Lay them all out on the parchment paper.
- Refrigerate the vegan chocolate coated cannabis almond butter balls for around 30 mins. This will harden the chocolate around the balls.
- They are now ready to serve!
#EatYourWeed and enjoy!